Waiting on Wednesday: hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
I’m really interested in reading this book for several reasons.
1. It has faeries and anyone who knows me knows that I love books with faeries; particularly evil ones. I’m picky.
2. The blurb has that feel to it. You know the one that says “there will be folklore and possible symptoms of exploding heads.”
3. Masks. I am a sucker for masks. All twitter is nowadays is people in masks. This is what the book blogging community has come to and I’m liking it.
4. The blurb reminds me of an old Celtic ballad called Tam Lin.
5. The Main Character is a hunter. Killing of animals is involved.
I’m so much more interested in this novel, than Throne of Glass. Assassins are all good and fine, but it gets old. It’s an old trope in fantasy and doesn’t interest me as much. I’ve been there, done that. I think this series will be different. I believe Maas will show her skills here. I think she’ll prove her worth in this book. She’s grown as an author and I want to see what she can do now.